Our flooring inspection services include a comprehensive pre-inspection collection of all available data and client involvement. An all-inclusive inspection report will contain; chronological history of the events, statement of problem(s), claim history, product description, field test results, industry and manufacturer standards and a detailed description of the problem(s).
In our inspection approach, we investigate and ask the following questions:
- Were the manufacturers installation procedures implemented?
- Has the site condition and use been a factor?
- Is this a manufacturer related deficiency?
- Are the observed (current) conditions caused by a manufacturing related deficiency?
- A comprehensive pre-inspection collection of all available data and client involvement. In addition, a chronological history of the events will be constructed.
- Job site inspection, observation and detailed testing will be administered and documented. Detailed digital photography will be generated.
- An all-inclusive inspection report will contain; Statement of Problem(s), Claim History, Product Description, Field Test Results, Industry and Manufacturer Standards and a Detailed Description of the problem(s).
- Our unbiased findings will be based on collected data and field tests.
- The responsible party will be identified.